Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: MLB!!! is staying!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    yippeeee


    go twins go!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ^GOD^'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2001
    Posts
    1,405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    fuck baseball...greedy all around..... [img]mad.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member The Reverend Dark Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 1999
    Posts
    1,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Baseball... worst goddamned sport goin. Ooo look at me, I hit a ball with a stick and then run a little bit, pay me millions of dollars cause I'm a sissy steroid taking pussy wuss!

    Used to call it the American Pasttime, now you're lucky to find one pronouncable name in there. They need to give me baseball, I'll put a salary cap of 20 bucks a game on those fuckin losers, and if they bitch, I'll shut the whole goddamned thing down...

  4. #4
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    too many ROdriquez or Ortiz's?


    or Peterson's......and Nelson's?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="tempus sans itc,verdana,arial">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="tempus sans itc,verdana,arial">Originally posted by The Reverend Dark Angel:
    Used to call it the American Pasttime, now you're lucky to find one pronouncable name in there. They need to give me baseball, I'll put a salary cap of 20 bucks a game on those fuckin losers, and if they bitch, I'll shut the whole goddamned thing down...</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    what does the one pronouncable name mean?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I don't agree on paying any athlete.....huge amounts of money.... because they can hit a ball with a stick....or run like the wind.

    But I do enjoy the game.

    Also, I am pretty good at it. If I do say so myself. I'd like to see several people out throw or out hit me *L (...scraaaaaaatch that.. I need practice *L)

    but as far as WHO can play it. It better be all about who the top players are.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    So, GOD. Are you saying you're done with baseball? Im not going to hear you talk about your Sox anymore?

  8. #8
    Inactive Member The Reverend Dark Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 1999
    Posts
    1,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Ferh and Selig... there's lots of names like that in the sport today. I've tried watching games, but I spend half the time learning how to pronounce their names and miss what's going on. Whatever happened to our Babe Ruth's, Ty Cobb's, Ryan Nolan's, and Mark McQuire's???? So easy to pronounce!!!! I wasn't trying to be racist or anything, I just hate nonpronouncable names in sports. I get the same thing with Hockey.

    But the sport still sucks ass and the players are all little bitch boys who piss and moan more than they play.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    goood...


    I was ready to hop on my scoooter n kick yer ass


    !!! [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Fehr and Selig didn't mind sharing the stage. (AP) more photos
    Play ball!
    For the first time in nine labor negotiations over about 30 years, baseball players and owners reached a tentative four-year agreement and avoided a work stoppage. Owners gained their most significant concessions in 26 years with a luxury tax, a new revenue-sharing plan, and mandatory steroid testing, but they also agreed not to eliminate teams through the 2006 season. President Bush saluted both sides for averting a strike, but nothing has been signed and parts weren't even in writing. It's unclear when the pact would be ratified

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •